West Bengal State government has recently introduced wb Sabooj sathi scheme. Under this scheme, the West Bengal government decided to distribute 2000000 bicycles to students studying in classes 9th to 12th. These bicycles will be distributed to the students studying before the assembly election. For smooth distribution of the Sabooj sathi scheme government has launched a dedicated portal. Now people are able to track their bicycle distribution status and also able to file grievances through wbsaboojsathi.gov.in.
Get complete details about the Sabooj Sathi Scheme which provides benefits to eligible candidates as bicycle distribution. In this article, we provide you all the details like the application form, eligibility requirements, documents required, last date of application etc.
Sabooj sathi scheme west bengal
Chief minister Mamata Banerjee announced this scheme and around 80 lakh students have been provided with a bicycle to go to school. This scheme also bagged the prestigious World Summit on information society award under the United Nations. West Bengal government apps to distribute 10 lakh bicycles during the ongoing financial Year. If you want to know more about this scheme then read out our whole article till the end and get the complete application status and student login procedure.
Important Highlights of wb sabooj sathi scheme
- Name of scheme – Sabooj Sathi scheme
- State – west Bengal
- Benefits – free bicycle to students
- Beneficiaries – student
- Official website –
WB Sabooj Sathi Scheme
If we talk about the present status of the West Bengal Sabuj Sathi scheme. The government has distributed bicycles to more than 8200000 students. And the government is going to cover 1 crore students. This is a great initiative started by Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee to distribute cycles to the students. This will help them to reach their school easily and quickly. The government has also created a logo which firmly attached in the basket in front of the bicycle.
The main objective of wb Sabooj sathi scheme
- This will encourage the students to complete their higher studies.
- Also helps to build confidence among the students by promoting mobility.
- The scheme also helps to promote environment-friendly and healthy transportation to the students.
- There are four main objectives linked with the scheme.
- Good health and well-being
- Quality education
- Gender equality
- Climate action
New Updates:- गवर्नमेंट ऑफ पश्चिम बंगाल द्वारा राज्य की बेटियों को फ्री साइकिल देने की घोषणा राज्य की मुख्यमंत्री ममता बनर्जी द्वारा की गई है योजना के अंतर्गत कक्षा 11वीं तथा 12वीं की छात्राओं को योजना का लाभ दिया जाएगा. अभी तक तीन चरणों के माध्यम से सरकार द्वारा साइकिल वितरण किया गया है. जबकि इसका चौथा चरण जल्द ही राज्य सरकार द्वारा पूरा कर दिया जाएगा.
पश्चिम बंगाल की मुख्यमंत्री श्रीमती ममता बनर्जी द्वारा राज्य की बेटियों को स्कूल तक पहुंचने के लिए फ्री बायसाइकिल किशोर बात कर दी गई है जिसका नाम Sabooj Sathi Scheme रखा गया है योजना के अंतर्गत पश्चिम बंगाल सरकार अपनी राज्य की बच्चियों को फ्री बायसाइकिल सरकार का यह लाभ राज्य की 11वीं तथा 12वीं कक्षा की छात्राओं को दिया जाएगा जिन्हें अपने स्कूल जाने के लिए विभिन्न परिस्थितियों का सामना करना पड़ता था अब वह साइकिल के माध्यम से आसानी से स्कूल पहुंच सकती हैं इसी उद्देश्य से इस योजना की शुरुआत की गई है.
Honble Finance Minister in the budget speech of 2015 and 16 announced a scheme of distribution of bicycle to ensure 40 lakh student study in class IX to XII in Government and Government Aided Schools and Madrasahs of the State. He announced that around 25 lakh students would be covered in 2015-16 and the remaining 15 lakh in the next fiscal.
By now, this scheme is well-known as “Sabooj Sathi” as coined by Hon’ble Chief Minister herself and it reflects her desire to see young students empowered to achieve new feats in the future through the bicycles provided under the scheme. She also created the scheme logo which is firmly attached in the basket in front of the bicycle. Hon’ble CM flagged off the distribution in October 2015 from Paschim Medinipur.
Mobile Number: – 91 7044033888
Email id – firstname.lastname@example.org
How to track your application status at wb Sabooj sathi scheme?
If you want to track your bicycle distribution status then follow below mentioned guidelines.
- First open official website of west sabooj sathi scheme.
- On home page click at tracking of physical distribution status.
- This link is available at the quick links section.
- In the next a new page is displayed on your screen where you have to enter the following details.
- Now click Search a beneficiary option.
- Complete information in the school record available on your screen.
How to file a complaint for the West Bengal Sabooj Sathi scheme?
If you want to file any grievance related to the west Bengal Sabooj Sathi scheme. then follow below mentioned guidelines.
- First, open the official website.
- On the homepage click at the Quick links option.
- Further select Please submit any grievance related to sabooj sathi scheme.
- After that a new page is displayed on a screen where you can fill grievance forum.
- Enter the following details:
- Name of complaint
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Grievance type
- And write in the given space, also you are able to attach any file.
- At last Flipkart send option and your device is successfully filed at the wbsaboojsathi.gov.in portal.
Conclusion: I hope you will get complete information regarding cycle distribution scheme in West Bengal. For more updates stay in touch with us and get latest information.