Seva Sindhu Shakti Smart Card Registration 2023, free bus pass registration karnataka CM Siddaramaiah. In karnataka congress party came into power and CM Siddaramaiah took some new decision for implementation. Karnataka government has listed all the buses which cannot be used for free bus services for the women. If anyone who is interested to get benefits of free bus service needs to Shakti smart card online apply. This article provide you all the information that helpful you to get Shakti scheme karnataka apply online Form, eligibility criteria and document required.
In Karnataka all the women and transgender passengers who wish to avail the benefits of free bus service scheme. They have to apply for Shakti smart card through online mode. Interested and eligible applicants are able to submit their application for Shakti smart card at seva sindhu portal. This is a great news for all those awaiting for karnataka government pre-poll promise implementation. Chief Minister Siddaramaiah announced to implement Seva Sindhu Shakti Smart Card Registration for eligible passengers.
Seva Sindhu Shakti Smart Card Registration
As per information and government order (GO), Shakti smart card scheme (free bus service scheme) for women and transgender into launch and implemented from june 11. In order to appeal the benefits smart cards are dispersed To The Eligible service can use any identity card. They can also use Karnataka proof of residence travel in buses designated under Shakti smart card yojana.
Shakti Smart Card Scheme
|Topic Name||Shakti smart card scheme|
|Launched by||CM siddaramaiah|
|Objective||to provide free bus services to women and transgender passengers|
|Beneficiaries||women and transgender passengers|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Official||Seva Sindhu Portal|
What are the benefits of seva sindhu Portal Shakti smart card Registration Form?
There are many applicants in Karnataka who wants the benefit of this scheme. Before that you must check all the guidelines that issued by Karnataka state government. All The Eligible candidates can complete interested travel by providing shakti smart card. With the help of this scheme beneficiaries free bus service in the state.
- Government has listed all the buses which cannot be used for free bus service for women passengers.
- All the women and transgender passengers can travel in state with free of cost.
- Before that, women and transgender passengers have apply for shakti smart card.
- Smart Card provided to the passenger so they can avail free bus travel scheme benefits.
- Till the time smart Card are disbursed the passengers who wish to avail free bus service can use smart card with Karnataka proof of residence to travel in designated buses.
- According to the government order the Smart Card application disbursal will be completed within 3 month.
- Government in order has justified the need of smart card for tracking free passenger service for women provided by 4 Road Transport Corporation to secure reimbursements from the government.
- The smart card help Road Transport Corporations to track actual distance travelled by women passengers.
- Under this scheme air conditioned buses and interest rate luxury buses are not included in free bus service list.
Which buses are not included under shakti scheme karnataka?
Rajahamsa, Vajra, Vayuvajra, non-AC sleeper, Airavata, Airavata club class, Airavata Gold Class, Ambari, Ambari dream class, Ambari Utsav, Flybus and EV Power Plus AC buses are not included.
Seva Sindhu Shakti Smart Card Buses list
- Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation
- Bengaluru Metropolitan transportation Corporation
- North west road Transportation Corporation
- Kalayan karnataka road transport Corporation
Eligibility criteria for Shakti scheme karnataka apply online
There are eligibility requirements as listed below:
- Applicant must be permanent resident off Karnataka state.
- The women and transgender passengers can avail the benefits.
- Girl students of Karnataka can also apply.
The below mentioned documents might be required:
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Mobile Number
- Smart Card
- Permanent residence proof
How to apply for Seva Sindhu Shakti Smart Card Registration
As per recent information there is no official website introduced by the government for Shakti smart card application process. But there is a possibility that government may announce official website. Applicant can submit there registration form at Seva Sindhu portal.
- First of all open official website.
- On the homepage you need to select “Shakti smart card registration form“.
- New page displayed on your screen.
- After that you have to fill all the required information.
- Complete your application.
- At last submit your details.
How to download Seva Sindhu Shakti Smart Card Registration form PDF?
The procedure is very simple follow the steps as listed below:
- First of all open the official website.
- On the home page you need to login into your account.
- Login with the help of username and password.
- Then you will get option to download smart card.
Seva Sindhu portal Shakti Smart Card download
There are some simple steps that you need to follow:
- First of all open the official website.
- On the homepage select “Seva Sindhu portal Shakti Smart Card download” option.
- A new webpage displayed on your screen.
- Enter your username and password to complete login.
- Now click on Seva Sindhu portal Shakti Smart Card download option.
FAQs at Shakti scheme karnataka apply online
Who launched Seva Sindhu Shakti Smart Card scheme?
Seva Sindhu Shakti Smart Card scheme introduced by karnataka government.
What are the benefits of Seva Sindhu Shakti Smart Card Registration?
Free bus travel provided with Seva Sindhu Shakti Smart Card.
How to apply online for Seva Sindhu Shakti Smart Card?
complete details provided above.
Can I get seva sindhu shakti smart card application online apply?
seva sindhu shakti smart card application online apply can be completed through sevasindhu portal.
My Name is anamika, and from where can I apply online for free bus travel scheme?
This is a one of most obvious question that asked, you can submit your application at seva sindhu portal.
I hope this information is helpful for you, for more details and get latest updates.