Karnataka Sandeepani scholarship For Brahmin Students 2023, Saandeepani scholarship scheme, Saandeepani Shishya Vethana Scholarship Scheme, Scholarship for Brahmin Engineering students,
Dear friend, today we are going to provide the information about Karnataka new scholarship for Brahmin children’s, you are all know that Karnataka Chief Minister Basavaraj Bommai launched post-matriculation scholarship facility for economically-backward Brahmin students on Monday.
Hon’ble CM Shri. BS Bommai launched “Saandeepani Students Scholarship” for Brahmin students implemented by Brahmin Development Corporation. Under Saandeepani Shishya Vethana Scholarship Scheme 2022 Over 13.77 crore rupees for scholarship has been sanctioned for 10,000 Meritorious student of the community.
Saandeepani Shishya Vethana Scholarship 2023
On 7th September 20 21 Chief Minister of Karnataka Basavaraj Bommai non scholarship for Brahmin student. In this scheme government will provide post matriculation scholarship facility for those students who are economically poor. Yeah we are giving all the information regarding scholarship for Poor Brahmin student in this article, we are giving all information how to apply online, benefits, eligibility criteria all the information given in this article.
Information Table Saandeepani Shishya Vethana Scholarship :
Name of scheme – Saandeepani Shishya Vethana Scholarship
Launch BY – cM of Karnataka
Scholarship amount – 15000 rup.
Beneficiaries – brahmin students of Karnataka
Application mode – online
Main objective – giving scholarship to economic backward Brahmins
Official website –
Karnataka Saandeepani Scholarship For Brahmin Students Application Form
You are know that brahmins are largest population in Karnataka. Under the state government will provide benefits to Brahmin students belonging to BPL categories,The Saandeepani scholarship launched by Karnataka state Brahmin development board, in this scheme amount will be paid through direct benefit transfer (DBT) into the bank account of students. Total number of 9206 students will get rs 13.77 crore
On the occasion, Bommai flagged off the Annadata scheme to provide assistance to Brahmin farmers who want to start agri-based business and the Purushottama self-employment scheme of providing loans.
On this occasion CM said That Flagged off Annadata Scheme to provide assistance to Brahmin farmers who want to start agri based business and self empowerment scheme of providing loans. CM said That brahmans in the IT/BT sector are financially powerful. But there are many who are economically backward.
Eligibility criteria for scholarship for Brahmin students in Karnataka
- Applicant must be the permanent residence of Karnataka state.
- Student belonging to poor families in the Brahmin category can apply in this scheme.
- This scheme run by Karnataka Brahmin board for the people of the Karnataka state.
- All the Brahmin students who are economically weak and eligible to get the benefit ok Karnataka Saandeepani Shishya Vithana Scholarship 2021
- Income of student family is not more than 1.20 Lacs.
Saandeepani Shisya Scheme required documents
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Bank account with IFSC code
- Mark list of previous class
- E W S certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- residential proof certificate
Karnataka scholarship for Brahmin students 2022 apply online
If you want to apply online you can follow all the procedure for apply online.
- First of all you can visit the official website of Karnataka state government.
- On the homepage you can search online various service sections.
- After that you need to select “saandeepani Shisya Vethana Scheme 2023”
- After that you need to enter all the required information in online registration form
- Now all the documents checked by government employee.
- How to check application status of saandeepani Shisya Vethana Scheme
- First of all you can visit the official website.
- Official web page of Karnataka state Brahmin development mode you can read all the information for Brahmin scholarship.
- After that you need to select application status option.
- You can enter the new page displayed on your screen.
- After that your application status will appear on the screen.
FAQ frequently asking question
- What is Saandeepani Scheme?
Which scheme launched by Karnataka CM and Karnataka state government Brahmin development board for Poor Brahmin students.
- I can’t belong to brahmins category can I eligible for the scheme?
No, this scheme for Kanata poor Brahmin students only.
Dear visitors, today we are giving the information about Karnataka scholarship for Brahmin children, if you are any enquiry in this article you can comment in comment box we can surely reply your question thank You plz share this article.