TS Rythu Bandhu Scheme 2023 eligibility criteria’s, documents required, application form, money status, startiong date of application, last date of application etc.
Government of Telangana has launched in an agriculture investment support scheme. This scheme is a named as Telangana rythu Bandhu scheme. Under this scheme government in to provide financial assistance of 10000 rupees per year. Government provide Rs 5000 per acre per person today is farmer as former investment sports scheme. There are many farmers who wants to check their rythu Bandhu payment status. In this article we will share you complete information through which you are able to check your payment status, bank list, application procedure and other important information.
TS Rythu Bandhu Scheme 2023
Under this financial assistance scheme government is benefiting around 62 lakh farmers covering around 1.52 crore acres of farming land. Farmer in Telangana will get financial assistance under rythu Bandhu scheme from 28 December to 7 January. The Primary objective to launch this scheme government aims to maximize production and productivity. Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao has directed the officials to ensure that each and every farmer in the state get the assistant. Auto government has made and budget allowed allocation of 14000 crore to the farmers investments for scheme in Telangana.
Key Details of Rythu Bandhu Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Telangana Rythu Bandhu Scheme|
|Launched By||Chief Minister k Chandrasekhar Rao|
|Incentive||Rs. 10,000 Per Year|
|Budget allocation||Rs. 14000 Crore|
Government of Telangana has implemented to provide financial assistance to farmers. Aur benefit to the farmer government has also started pattadar passbook imitative. How the farmers will get new pattadar pass book as one single proof of their ownership. In this article we will share you right to Bandhu scheme Aadhaar consent form rythu Bandhu bank detail correction form.
Rythu Bandhu Amount Status
Government is going to transfer rupees of Rs. 5000 per acres into the bank account of beneficiary farmers. Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao has directed officials to release Rs. 7,515 crore. Also Chief Minister said that system should be begin with farmers who have less holding lands and the farmers should get financial assistance in 10 days. This will be the second installment of Telangana Rythu Bandhu scheme. The first installment was credited in the bank account (June Month) of 61.49 lakh landholding farmers.
There are many state people who wants to check ts rythu bandhu status online. Chief Minister of Telangana has introduced various welfare scheme for the state people. Rythu Bandhu scheme launched with main objective to provide financial assistance of 10000 Rupees. Government has launched this scheme as agriculture investment support scheme.
Important features and highlights of rythu Bandhu scheme
- Government has launched a transparent investment support scheme in for the farmer.
- Telangana government will provide 10000 rupees per to be paid annually in two equal installments.
- This installment directly credited into the bank accounts of beneficiaries.
- As earlier pay order cheques of 5000 rupees per crop season were issued to the farmers.
- Around 61.49 lakh farmers are getting benefit from this scheme.
- Telangana government has made a provision of Rs. 14000 crore.
- Under this scheme government is covering 1.52 crore acres farming land.
- Rythu samanvaya samiti will give assistance to the farmer through online mode.
New Pattadar passbook provided to the farmers
State government is going to provide new pattadar passbook to the farmer along with cheques. It is very helpful in ending all and disappears of farmers. Telangana government has completed and processed in hundred days on Fastrack disease. Read the entire password preparation progress was carried out in three stages. Every information was made available in respective Gram Panchayats. Government has contacted each and every farmers to verify their rightful ownership. Now all the records are saved in digital format at Dharani portal.
In Telangana rythu bandhu scheme introduced to ensure that farmers do not fall in debt trap. This scheme is also known as agriculture investment support scheme. Under the scheme government provide 4000 rupees per acre land to the farmers. Implementation of the scheme as per other incentive schemes to the farmers such as free benefits like insecticides, and pesticides etc.
Application procedure for rythu Bandhu Telangana Scheme
- First visit the official web page of rythu Bandhu Telangana.
- On the homepage click at rythu Bandhu option.
- After that Telangana rythu Bandhu on page will appear on your screen.
- Next go to the notification section and then click at respective link.
You can access below services:
- Guideline for implementation of agriculture investment support scheme rythu Bandhu in Telangana state.
- Claim form download
- Bank details collection form
- Draught declaration of Aadhaar authentication
How to check ts rythu bandhu application status?
- First navigate to official web page.
- On the homepage Search for “Rythu Bandhu Status” link.
- Now a new webpage displayed on your screen.
- You need to enter your application number.
- After that, ts rythu bandhu application status appear on your screen.
FAQs on Rythu Bandhu Telangana
What is rythu Bandhu scheme in Telangana?
This scheme is also known as agriculture investment sports team for the farmers.
Who launched rythu Bandhu scheme?
Government of Telangana.
What are the benefits of Telangana rythubandhu scheme?
Government aims to provide financial assistance to the farmers of Rs 10000 (Per Annum).
How to check rythu Bandhu application status?
You can check your application status by visiting official web page.
Conclusion: I hope you will get complete information regarding rythu Bandhu scheme in Telangana. For more updates stay in touch with us and get latest updated Sarkari Yojana.