Odisha Mo Ghara Scheme List 2023 Online application: Odisha Government announced “Mo Ghara Housing Scheme. This Scheme will cover all families over left out in existing housing scheme. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application for Rhodisha gov in Mo Ghara 2023 Registration, Beneficiary List. In this article recover all details about Mo ghara scheme apply, last date of application, eligibility criteria, amount information etc.
As we all know that State Government of Odisha has introduced many government schemes. This government schemes introduced with main objective to provide benefits for needy people. Mo Ghara yojana housing scheme that cover all such families over left out in existing housing scheme due to eligibility criteria or insufficient allocation.
Odisha Mo Ghara yojana Apply Online
This is a major Leaf to the economically and socially bekar household. Naveen Patnaik government announced MO Ghara housing scheme. This is came to provide credit linked financial assistance to the beneficiaries who face fund crunch to complete or upgrade their houses. Government is going to cover all such families over left out in existing housing schemes. Beneficiaries will receive housing assistance to upgrade or expand their houses.
Rhodisha gov in Mo Ghara
|Topic name||Mo Ghara yojana|
|Launched by||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Major Objective||Housing financial assistance|
|Beneficiaries||lower and lower middle income households in rural areas|
|Benefits||housing assistance to upgrade or expand their houses|
|Mode of application||Online/Offline|
Rhodisha gov in Mo Ghara eligibility and subsidy details
As per information government is going to cover such families over left out in existing housing schemes. We all know that, central Government and state government had already started housing schemes. But there are many families who are left out due to eligibility requirements or insufficient allocation. Those who had received housing assistant in a smartphone in the past. Now they can upgrade or extend the houses. This is a government housing assistance scheme in rural areas.
What are the benefits of Odisha Mo Ghara scheme list pdf
- The beneficiary can avail housing loan up to 3 lakh which can be repaired in 10 years.
- Beneficiary also get 1 year for moratorium period in easy installments.
- They can also option for one of four slabs of loan amount like Rs 1 Lakh, 1.5 Lakh, 2 Lakh and 3 Lakh.
- Government is going to cover lower middle income households in a rural areas.
- Government will bear the expenses of rs 2150 crore for around 4 lakh beneficiaries over a period of 2 years for the scheme.
Rhodisha gov in Mo Ghara eligibility criteria’s
There are some eligibility requirements that you need to check:
- The family is a staying in kutcha house or one pucca room with rcc roof.
- If the family has either not abled any government housing assistant.
- Or if family has availed the assistance of below rs 70,000 in past.
- If the income of the family per month has below 25000.
- If the family does not possess a non commercial motorised for vehicle for personal use.
- The family does not have any member has a regular government employee.
- Or the family member does not drawing a monthly pension from service period.
- The family ones below 5 acres of irrigated land or below 15 acres non irrigated land.
- The state government capital subsidy to the loan amount of the beneficiaries on the completion of the house.
- The capital subsidy will be available to vulnerable categories like SC/ST and PWD headed households.
The following documents might be required as listed below:
- Aadhar card
- Vote ID card
- Permanent residence proof
- Mobile number
- Bank Account Details
- PAN Card
- Income proof
Subsidy for Rhodisha gov in Mo Ghara Yojana
Quick information for mo ghara scheme subsidy as per loan amount and category.
|Loan Amount||General Category||SC/ST/PwD Headed Families|
Rhodisha gov in Mo Ghara Yojana registration online
There are some simple steps that you need to follow as listed below:
- The government has launched or dedicated portal.
- This portal launch application process.
- First of all go to the official website.
- Direct link provided below.
- On the home page, you need to fill Mo ghara yojana online application.
- In application form your need to enter all the required information.
- Complete your application and documents.
- Upload necessary documents.
- During feeling application application needs to finish information along with documents like passport size photo Aadhar Card KYC document.
- Applicant with invest on maximum of 10% of alone amount as a margin money either in shape of cash or labor.
- The applicant needs to have clear land title with a land Gharabari Kisam of Sthitiban Category.
- All the guidelines are available at official website.
How to check Odisha mo ghara scheme list?
If you are interested to check Odisha mo ghara scheme list, then follow below mention simple process.
- First of all go to the official website i.e. https://rhodisha.gov.in/moghara.
- On the home page you need to select beneficiary list.
- The applicants are able to check their name in beneficiary list after the announcement.
- In beneficiary list applicants can check their name.
Who launched Rhodisha gov in Mo Ghara scheme?
Odisha state government.
How to check Odisha mo ghara scheme list?
Complete step by step simple process described above.
I hope this information is helpful for you, more details will be updated shortly.