Parvaaz Scheme Jammu and Kashmir Apply online 2023 registration Start Date, Eligibility Criteria’s, important Dates, Documents Required, Last Date of application, Major Benefits and Main Objectives etc.
Jammu and Kashmir Government has recently announced Parvaaz scheme 2023 under mission youth J&K. Parvaaz Scheme Jammu and Kashmir is a free coaching scheme for competitive examination. Interested and eligible competitive exams like IAS/JKAS. In order to get free coaching in Jammu and Kashmir student and avail the benefits of this scheme by Parvaaz Scheme Jammu and Kashmir apply online.
In this article, get all the information about parvaaz scheme registration for competitive examination free coaching. You can also check eligibility criteria, documents required, last date of application and many more.
Parvaaz Scheme Jammu and Kashmir Registration 2023
In order to avail the benefits of Parvaaz Scheme Jammu and Kashmir needs to apply online on aur before the last date. After submission of application form eligible candidates have to appear in qualifying test. This is a pre qualifying test for which student needs to qualify this test.
|jammu and Kashmir administration
|Free coaching scheme for competitive examination
|Youth of J&K
|Mode of application
jk youth portal. in parvaaz
This scheme launched with a man objective to focus on the youth empowerment and their education in jammu & kashmir. Under the scheme applications are invited at jk youth portal. in parvaaz. Parvaaz scheme 2023 is a initiative for the student can get free coaching for competitive examination. If you want to qualify competitive exam question then, scheme is very helpful for you.
Parvaaz Scheme Jammu and Kashmir Apply online 2023 Important Dates:
The last date to apply for this scheme 8th July 2023. And online applications are started on 17th June.
|Starting date of application
|Last date of application
Parvaaz Scheme Jammu and Kashmir Apply online (Number of Seats available)
There are many youth candidates who wants to apply for free coaching scheme Jammu and Kashmir. But there are limited number of seats for the students. For this scheme there are total 1500 students will be selected. And selected students will get free coaching for competitive examination. The actual number of seats may decrease or increase as per government norms.
Parvaaz Scheme Jammu and Kashmir Apply online (eligibility criteria)
There are some eligibility criteria that you need to check before going to submit your application.
- Age limit of applicant as per government norms.
- In case student belonging to reserve category will get age relaxation.
- In order to get special applicant needs to produce category certificate issued by authority.
- The student should have at least one remaining attempt to appear in competitive exam.
- Candidate should be qualified for civil service examination.
- Candidate should need to produce scanned copy of relevant certificate like marksheet, professional certificate, result card etc.
- Also applicant needs to produce graduation degree, post graduation degree for education qualification requirements.
- Candidate having family income from all the sources not exceeding Rs 8 Lakh per annum eligible to get free coaching.
- Candidate must have possess online issue to digitally signed and only family income certificate.
- The PQT qualified candidate shell be required to upload income certificate after the declaration of result.
- The candidate who submit the income certificate within time limit shall be considered for the Admission under coaching program.
- No alternate document shall be accepted in place of income certificate.
- Candidate should be the machine of unit Territory of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Candidate should have commercial certificate issued by concerned authority in the prescribed format.
- Candidate needs to upload the same document through online application submission process.
Also Read: jk Mumkin Scheme Registration Subsidy PDF
Parvaaz Scheme Jammu and Kashmir Apply online (simple process)
There are some simple steps that you need to follow:
- Visit official website mission youth J&K.
- On the home page application needs to click on apply for parvaaz scheme (IAS/JKAS) portal.
- Candidate needs to fill online application form.
- Enter all the required information.
Upload the necessary documents in prescribed format.
- Candidat shall have to verify email id and mobile number through OTP.
- The candidate needs to upload documents and signature, passport size photograph in prescribed format.
- Submission of incomplete and wrong information leads to rejection of application form.
- Candidates are advised to fill the details in very clear and correct format.
Parvaaz Free Coaching Scheme qualifying test
- For Parvaaz Free Coaching Scheme qualifying test will be conducted and selection of candidate on the basis of merit list.
- The Exam shall be multiple choice questions (MCQ) based cause Bank test with focus on testing general knowledge and aptitude of candidate
- For qualifying test shall be preferable conducted in 20 districts of Jammu and Kashmir.
- After the announcement of result you can check minimum cut off marks details.
Parvaaz Scheme selection criteria
- The selection of the candidate on the basis of merit list in entrance test.
- After the announcement of merit list separate notification will be issued by the authority.
- And after qualifying test, there will be document verification and final selection list will be issued after document verification.
How can complete parvaaz scheme jammu and kashmir apply online?
parvaaz scheme registration can be completed through official website.
Who are eligible for Mission Youth Parvaaz Registration?
Mission Youth Parvaaz Registration can be completed through official website, complete eligibility requirements mentioned above.
What documents required for Mission Youth J&K loan scheme?
complete details mentioned above.
Where can I complete Mission Youth Parvaaz registration?
Mission Youth Parvaaz registration can be completed at www.jkyouth portal. in. And complete details about www.jkyouth portal. in registration described above.
Thanks for Reading.