The Government of India has announced the My Bharat portal. The main objective is to introduce this portal with an opportunity to play an active role in every government program. Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday announced my Bharat portal on the birth anniversary of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel. In this article, we help you to get all the information on my Bharat portal registration 2023 login, e eligibility criteria, last date, major benefits, and objectives.
My Bharat Portal Registration
As per information, my Bharat is an interruption that aims to embrace the youth of age between 15 to 29 as active drivers of development. My Bharat Registration portal enables the youth candidates to take part in government functions. Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi has urged the youth of India to participate in the initiative with full spirit.
There are three modules of my Bharat portal, in the first step you need to complete your registration. After that participate in the event and the third one is to apply for experimental learning. The My Bharat portal registration is open for youth and partners. The process to join my Bharat portal is different for the youth and the partner.
Eligibility Requirement for My Bharat Portal
If you are a youth aged 15 to 29 then my Bharat Hotel provides you opportunity to the progressive profession and cultivate a positive personality. You can learn about chances for occupational skill development and youth leadership community participation. And participate in activities of national importance and make significant contributions to the growth of the country.
Mera Yuva Bharat Portal Registration
My Bharat portal extends the invitation and encouragement to business government organizations community-based organizations and academic institutions to come together and make an effort to build a better society. You can provide opportunities to young people that will impact and empower the next generation
What is the Minimum educational qualification required for experimental learning at my Bharat portal?
For experimental learning for 2nd year and 3rd year, students can enroll for undergraduate courses in colleges and Institutions recognized by UGC having secured 50% or more marks in the previous academic year. For non-student youth process for enrollment is coming soon.
My Bharat portal Registration Requirements
We all know that the government of India has conducted various events programmes, and initiatives to encourage youth to make a better India by providing their valuable contribution. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched the Mera Yuva Bharat portal for the youth. Of age nation building. Mera Yuva Bharat portal was designed and developed with various services provided to the youth with events. Prime Minister Narendra Modi arranged for the youth to get registered on the Mera Yuva Bharat portal and get benefits from various government services.
Mera Yuva Bharat Hotel allows youth to connect with different businesses and NGOs in India. This portal will create an eco-system and empower young individuals to become catalysts for community transformation. There are many different options available for youth like youth events and experimental learning for college students.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi also highlighted the success of khadi production and the spike of vocal for a local campaign that started in 2020. He said that it means its benefits reach to every section across the city and villages benefiting our Weavers, handicraft artisans, farmers, and cottage industries.
Mera Yuva Bharat Portal Registration @ mybharat.gov.in
- The main objective is to introduce Mera Yuva Bharat Portal Registration so that youth can avail the benefits and contribute towards nation-building.
- Mera Yuva Bharat Portal also provides benefits to connect with businesses.
- In order to participate and away the benefits you need to complete your registration as yoga.
- Then you can participate in various events.
- The youth can also apply for experimental learning.
What is the objective of MY Bharat Portal?
Government of India, prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced my Yuva Bharat portal that youth can connect with businesses, Government, and non-profit organizations. Additionally, the Mybharat gov in portal offers events and experimental learning.
My Bharat portal registration @mybharat.gov.in
There are some simple steps that you need to follow as listed below:
- First of all, go to the official website.
- On the home page, you need to select register.
- Choose the same option.
- New page display on your screen.
- You can register with a mobile number or Email ID.
- Select the option.
- This will redirect you to a new page.
- Enter all the required information.
- At last, submit your application.
- A confirmation message will be shared on your registered mobile number.
How to apply for experimental learning at my Bharat portal
Follow the below-mentioned instructions:
- Go to the official website.
- On the home page, you need to select the experimental learning option.
- Now you will get a filter option where you can select your location and skills.
- Then you will get very experimental learning details options for them you can submit your application.
- You can check the location date to show interest starting date finish date duration and openings.
Mera Yuva Bharat login
There are some simple steps that you need to follow.
- After the completion of successful registration, you can log in to your account.
- In order to log in you have to click on the login option.
- Enter your login ID and password.
- In the next section, you will get a verification code.
- Enter the verification code in the given section.
- Now you are successfully logged into your account.
What is My Bharat Portal?
The government of India has announced the My Bharat portal. The main objective is to introduce this portal with an opportunity to play an active role in every government program.
How to complete Mera Yuva Bharat Portal Registration?
Mera Yuva Bharat Portal Registration can be completed through the official website.
How to apply for experimental learning at my Bharat portal?
There are some simple steps mentioned above.
We hope this information is helpful to you.