MCC Life Membership New List 2023 Top Five Indian Players Name: Today we are discussing about mcc life membership (Marylebone cricket club membership). As per decent information, top 5 Indian cricketers were honoured with Honorary Life Membership in the MCC. Top 5 cricketers Mahendra Singh Dhoni, yuvraj Singh Suresh Raina Mithali Raj and jhulan Goswami were given life membership in prestigious Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC).
We all know that these top cricketers had played enough for India and many records in t20/ODI/Test matches. The marylebone cricket club has named 19 a new ornadi life members with a test playing nation represented. The London waste club which established the rule of the game to provide on a real life membership on some games greatest men and women.
MCC Life Membership List
In the MCC Life Membership New List this will include 5 former players from India and England. The players from Australia, Bangladesh, New Zealand, Pakistan, South Africa and West Indies are also in the list.
Eoin Morgan – England’s 2019 ODI World Cup-winning captain
Jenny Gunn, Laura Marsh, and Anya Shrubsole – who were part of England’s 2017 Women’s ODI World Cup triumph
Kevin Pietersen– who won the Ashes four times and was Player of the Tournament in England’s 2010 ICC Men’s World T20 win, are among the five former England players to receive honour.
Jhulan Goswami who bold out from International in England England v India Women’s One-Day International at Lord’s last year. She is the leading wicket taker in Women’s ODIs. And Mithali Raj heads the run-scoring list with 7,805 in 211 innings.
Mahendra Singh Dhoni and Yuvraj Singh both integral part of India site which won the 2007 ICC Men’s World T20 and the 2011 ICC Men’s World Cup. The Suresh Raina scored 5,500 ODI runs across a 13-year career.
Marylebone cricket club membership Benefits
- Recently, chief executive and secondary of MCC said that, we are three little two be able to announce our newest cohort of Honorary Life Members of MCC.
- The names that have been now today are some of the greatest international players. And we are present to know count them as valued member of our club. We are also please to be able to announce to individuals who have been awarded this honour for the monumental contributions off the pitch.
MCC Life Membership List 2023
Merissa Aguilleira -West Indies (2008 to 2019)
M.S. Dhoni -India (2004 to 2019)
Jhulan Goswami -India (2002 to 2022)
Jenny Gunn -England (2004 to 2019)
Muhammad Hafeez -Pakistan (2003 to 2021)
Rachael Haynes -Australia (2009 to 2022)
Laura Marsh -England (2006 to 2019)
Eoin Morgan -England (2006 to 2022)
Mashrafe Mortaza -Bangladesh (2001 to 2020)
Kevin Pietersen -England (2005 to 2014)
Suresh Raina -India (2005 to 2018)
Mithali Raj -India (1999 to 2022)
Amy Satterthwaite -New Zealand (2007 to 2022)
Yuvraj Singh to India (2000 to 2017)
Anya Shrubsole -England (2008 to 2022)
Dale Steyn -South Africa (2004 to 2020)
Ross Taylor -New Zealand (2006 to 2022)
Marylebone Cricket Club membership benefits
As a member of Marylebone Cricket Club membership you will get many benefits. You have access to attend life spot and event dine at exclusive member facilities. You can also attend functions and browse Australia Premier collection of Sporting artefacts and literature.
Marylebone Cricket Club membership fees
Marylebone Cricket Club membership fees, the members needs to pay annual fee of £500 a year.
How to apply for MCC club membership Registration
- All the candidate of membership must with post by a full or senior member of MCC.
- Each candidate isn’t require to attend an interview with two of club’s Endorsers.
- All the candidate must be at least 16 year of age before being nominated.
- If you are interested in becoming a candidate please contact Full or Senior Member to discuss a proposal.
- From official website you are able to check all these requirements.
I hope this information is helpful for you, for more details and get latest information.