Laptop DBT Scheme List 2023 Odisha, dhe.odisha.gov.in laptop distribution: The higher education department, the government of Odisha provides benefits to the students of the Laptop DBT scheme. There are many students who are aware that the Odisha government has decided to provide 30000 instead of distributing laptops. As we all know, earlier Odisha Government has been distributing free laptops to the meritorious students of class 12. These laptops distributed to the meritorious students (Who got good marks in 12th class), will be awarded with laptops. But now, the government has decided to provide 30000 under the laptop DBT scheme.
Now there are many students who want to get information about the www.dhe.odisha.gov.in laptop distribution list 2023. The original name of this scheme is Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana. And there are some percentage requirements that you need to fulfill. The applicant must be studying in the Government schools of Odisha, CHSE. The age of the applicant is between age 18 to 25 years. And students have scored good marks in the 12th class examination.
Laptop DBT Scheme List 2023
We all know that the government has started many initiatives to encourage students to higher education. The government of Odisha has started scholarships for meritorious students or those students who belong to poor families.
Odisha free laptop scheme was launched with the main objective of encouraging students to higher education. Instead of providing laptops, the government has decided to provide 30000. This amount can be used by the students to purchase laptops of their own wish. Earlier government distributed laptops, but now the government provides 30000 through direct benefit transfer (DBT) mode.
|Scheme name||Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana|
|Also known as||Laptop DBT Scheme|
|Check||dhe.odisha.gov.in laptop distribution list|
|Beneficiaries||12th class students|
|Mode of application||online/offline|
Benefits & Objectives for dhe.odisha.gov.in laptop distribution
- The Government of Odisha will provide 15000 to the students to purchase laptops.
- Only meritorious students will be awarded 30,000 rupees.
- The amount will be directly transferred to the bank account of the eligible beneficiary.
There are some important guidelines and eligibility requirements that you need to check.
- The meritorious students who pass the 12th level from CHSE Odisha are eligible.
- The vocational students passing from CHSE (O), and Upashastri students passing from Shri Jagannath Sanskrit Vishwavidyalay Puri are also eligible.
- The selection of students under the scheme would be taken from the 12th result.
- The merit of 15000 students for this purpose shall be drawn from the annual Higher Secondary examination passed students on the basis of past percentage of district.
- There is a budget provision for the scheme.
- The selected students will have to open a bank account in their own name.
- Complete all the formalities like KYC, bank account link, etc.
How to check: Laptop DBT Scheme 2023 List
There are some simple steps that you need to follow:
- Visit the official website.
- On the home page, you need to select the “Laptop DBT Scheme 2023 List” option.
- A new webpage is displayed on your screen.
- You need to select your district and other details.
- The Meritorious students selected by the education department will get the benefits.
We hope this information is helpful to you.