KFON Registration APP Broadband connection booking for K phone kerala: Hi everyone, in Kerala KFON registration online for broadband connection booking has started. Get all the details about K phone kerala registration, broadband connection booking KFON app download and many more details.
Kerala government has launched K FON Broadband connection booking under dream project Kerala fiber optic network (KFON). And K phone kerala registration online process has started for KFON broadband connection. This project is implemented after 6 year of announcement. Under this project government AIIMS to provide free internet connection to 14000 families in the first phase. If you are interested and wants to avail the benefits K phone kerala registration and broadband connection booking. Then check out all the details provided here.
K Phone Kerala Registration online
KFON Stands for Kerala Fiber Optic Network is a dream project of Kerala government. Under this project government aims to provide internet connection 20 lakh poor families in the state. And rest of families will get internet connection at affordable rates.
Chief minister of Kerala officially inaugurate the project. And dis project AIIMS to provide internet connection to 20 Lakh for families in the state for free.
|Topic Name||Kfon registration|
|Announced by||CM Kerala|
|Main Objective||free internet connectivity|
|KFON Full Form||kerala fiber optic network|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Starting Date||Already Started|
As we all know that Kerala is popular destination for both domestic and foreign tourists. Also it is well known for beaches, backwaters in Alappuzha and Kollam, mountain ranges and wildlife sanctuaries. Kerala is a state on Malabar cost of India and was formed on 1956. Kerala is 30th largest Indian state by population and divided into 14 districts with capital being tiruvantpuram.
KFON Registration APP Broadband connection Benefits
- After the announcement of this project there are many candidates who wants to get free net internet connection.
- Free internet connection provided to poor families in the state.
- Those who are not considered as your family is will get Internet connection at affordable rates.
- The internet connectivity would be extended to 30000 government institution including School hospitals and offices.
- KFON has installed an IT infrastructure capable of seating up to 40 connections across the state.
- Consumers can access internet services at the speed of 20 mbps.
Eligibility criteria KFON Registration Online
There are some documents listed below:
- Applicant must be permanent resident of kerala state.
- Candidate must belongs to poor families.
- There are some income criteria that you need to fulfill.
- Candidate should have BPL card.
Document required for KFON Registration Online:
There are some documents that might be required as listed below.
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Permanent residence proof
- Bank account details
- Income proof
- Mobile Number
How to download KFON Registration App
As per recent information, KFON will be available at Google Play Store and app store. If anyone who wants to avail new internet connection then have to install the app. Follow the below mention procedure to get KFON broadband internet connection booking.
- First of all go to the Play Store.
- The home page you need to search for “KFON App”.
- In the next section instal the app.
- You need to select new customer option.
- Fill all the required details.
- Complete your registration.
- After that you will be conducted by Business port centre and Local Network provider.
- They will help you to get K phone internet connection.
K phone kerala internet connection
- Government of Kerala aims to provide internet connection to around 20 lakh families.
- In the first phase government target to provide free internet connection to 14,000 families.
- Government to cover 100 houses in each of 140 assembly constituencies.
- Kerala government also targeted 30,000 government offices infrastructure facilities have been laid to 26,000 offices till now. And connection provided to 17000 offices.
KFON brain in Kochi
Yes you had it right the network operating Centre which can be describe as brain of KFON project located at Info Park Kochi. One substation of Kerala State Electricity Board in each district called point of presence will be connected to the internet. The project jointly implemented by KSITIL and KSEB at the cost of 1500 crore. Also provide 2000 free Wi-Fi sports for public use.
Official website – Get Here
How to complete KFON Registration login?
KFON Registration login can be completed at official website.
What is KFON project?
KFON stands for Kerala fiber optic network. This dream project implemented by Kerala government.
What are the benefits of K phone kerala broadband connection?
KFON will provide free internet connectivity to the poor families.
How to get k FON Broadband connection booking?
Connection booking can be completed with the help of app.
How to download KFON registration app?
KFON registration app is available at Google Play Store and app store. From you can download this app and complete registration.