Now you can buy mangoes directly from farmers in kesar keri mahotsav 2023 ahmedabad. State agriculture minister Raghavji Patel and minister of state agriculture babubhai khabad will be inaugurating Kesar Keri Mahotsav 2023. This Mahotsav is a schedule to take place from 18th May to 17th june 2023 at Vastrapur Hat in ahmedabad. In order to get more information about Kesar Keri Mahotsav 2023 Mango booking check all the information provided here.
We all know that, Gir kesar mangos also known as kesar is a mango cultivator grown in foothills of Girnar in gujarat. The mango is known for its bright orange colored bulb and was given the geographical indication status. The biggest market of Gir Kesar in Talala gir which is 55 km from girl National Park also known as mango market yard.
Kesar Keri Mahotsav Ahmedabad
Kesar Mangoes History:
The mango was grown in 1931 by Junagadh Wazir Sale Bhai in Vanthali. There are around 75 crops were than planted in foothills of Girnar at the junagadh laal dori farm. The mango with said to have been known as Kesar. In a 1934 then the Nawab of Junagadh Mohammad Mohabbat Khan III said this is Kesar looking at the original of the fruit.
Kesar mangos is grown in an approximate area of 20000 hectares in the district of Junagadh and Amreli saurashtra region of Gujarat. With an estimated annual production of 2 lakh tons. The only mango grown around Gir Sanctuary area is officially known as Gir Kesar mango. And the variety of mangoes produced to the market in April May. And should be harvested at green mature stage with cultivation beginning around over after the monsoon season. The Kesar variety is among the most expensive varieties of the fruit.
|Topic Name||Kesar Keri Mahotsav booking|
|Mahotsav starting date||18th May|
|Last Date||17th June|
|Venue||Vastrapur Hat In ahmedabad|
|Organised by||gujarat Agro Industries Corporation|
Buy Kesar Mangoes directly from the farmers In Vastrapur Hat Ahmedabad
This is a great news for all those who wants to purchase kesar mangos. In Kesar Keri Mahotsav 2023 you can directly purchase mangos from the farmers. This Mahotsav starting from 18th may in Ahmedabad and till last 17th June. Kesar keri Mahotsav is an annual event organised by Gujarat Agro Industries Corporation. And we are know that Gujarat Agro Industries Corporation is a government agency. The farmers who cultivate Kesar mangoes will have the opportunity to directly sell their produce at this event.
In order to start this event state agriculture minister and minister of state agriculture has inaugurated this Mahotsav. In order to purchase Kesar mangoes directly from the farmers you can visit to the venue.
Kesar Keri Mahotsav 2023 Venue
- This Mahotsav schedule to take place from 18th may to 17th June at vastrapur Hat in ahmedabad Gujarat.
- Gujarat Agro Industries Corporation organised this event annually.
- In this event formers who cultivate Kesar mangoes have opportunity to sell there produce.
- The farmers who cultivate Kesar mangoes cancel directly to the customer and can get higher margin.
- Main objective to start this Mahotsav farmers can directly sell their produce.
- Gujarat Agro Industries Corporation organised this event to provide people of Ahmedabad with an authentic taste of Kesar mangoes.
- And this can also create a sustainable market for the farmers.
How to buy Kesar mangoes at Kesar Keri Mahotsav 2023
- In order to purchase Kesar mangoes you can directly visit the venue.
- This event organised at Vastrapur Hat in Ahmedabad Gujarat.
- Event has already started and will conclude at 17th June.
- So you had a opportunity to enjoy athletic test of Kesar mangoes.
- This will also help the farmers who cultivate Kesar mangoes to produced at the event.
What is Kesar Keri Mahotsav 2023 Ahmedabad?
Kesar Keri Mahotsav organised by gujarat Agro Industries Corporation.
What is Kesar Keri Mahotsav 2023 venue?
This event is organised at vastrapur Hat in Ahmedabad Gujarat.
Gujarat Agro Industries Corporation – Official website
I hope this information is helpful for you, for more details stay in touch with us.