State Government of Karnataka introduced Mathrushree Yojana 2023. This scheme introduced for pregnant women of the state. Under this government scheme eligible pregnant mothers will get financial assistance. The financial assistance Jacqueline translate to the bank account of eligible mothers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online Karnataka Mathrushree Yojana Application Form. Before some meeting application form your need to read out all the details like eligibility criteria, document required and application process.
As we all know that, karnataka government has implemented many welfare schemes. These welfare schemes introduced for farmers, students, unemployed youth, and poor families. Recently Karnataka government has introduced welfare scheme which named as “Mathrushree Yojana” for pregnant mothers. Main objective to start this scheme Government aims to provide financial assistance.
Mathrushree Yojana Registration
The financial assistant of 6000 rupees provider to pregnant women of BPL families (below poverty line). The amount of Rs 6000 rupees directly transfer to the bank account of eligible beneficiaries. Mathrushree Yojana rs 6000 amount transfer to the bank account in 3 equal installments. Complete information about the installments provided below.
Mathrushree Yojana Rs 6000 Installments dates
- Financial assistance amount given to women in in 3 equal installments.
- The amount directly transferred to the bank account of eligible beneficiary.
- The Rs 6000 provided to pregnant women from BPL families.
|Topic Name||Mathrushree Yojana|
|Launched by||state government|
|Financial amount||Rs 6000|
|Beneficiaries||pregnant women now from people families|
Why we need Mathrushree Yojana in Karnataka?
This scheme introduced by Karnataka government to provide financial assistance to pregnant women. Pregnant women from BPL families can apply for this scheme. And financial amount of 6000 that transfer to the bank account in equiva installments.
- For the smooth implementation of this scheme government has allocated a budget of Rs 350 cr.
Eligibility criteria for Mathrushree Yojana
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Karnataka state.
- Pregnant women from BPL family or eligible candidates.
- Prior 2 month giving birth to children will be able to take advantages.
- The age of applicant should be more than 18 years.
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Permanent residence proof
- Mobile number
- BPL Ration Card
- Passport size photograph
Karnataka Mathrushree Yojana Application form step by step process
- First of all application needs to go to nearest Anganwadi centre.
- After that you have to ask for Karnataka Mathrushree Yojana Application Form.
- Now in application form you have to enter all the required information.
- Attach the necessary documents.
- Now submit your application to the Anganwadi centre.
- After the verification of your application you will get benefits.
Official website – Karnataka State Govt. Portal
I hope this information is helpful for you, for more details stay in touch with us and get latest information.