Karnataka Appu Yojana 2023 Eligibility, Puneeth Rajkumar Scheme
Karnataka state government has recently introduced appu yojana free health checkup camps. This scheme launched with a main objective to tackle sudden cardiac arrests as well as free state wide health camps. In this article we provide you all the information that helpful to get details about Karnataka Appu Yojana 2023 registration online, camps list, eligibility criteria’s, documents required etc.
Karnataka State Health Minister announced appu yojana is a free Health camps benefits provided to the people. After the inauguration of health camp in his constituency he said that diseases like high/low blood pressure, cancer, kidney related issues have become very common. Appu yojana free health camps will help in early identification of diseases specially in the rural areas.
Karnataka Appu Yojana
As we all know that, there are many sudden deaths of youngsters due to heart diseases. In order to identify diseases in early stage Karnataka government comes with puneeth rajkumar scheme. Free Health camps scheme in karnataka will be very helpful for the state people so they can get free Health check up benefits.
This is a great decision that taken by Karnataka state government in order to provide free Health camps under puneeth rajkumar scheme. Government is going to install AED in hospitals and as well as common areas in major cities. Today we are discussing about all the information about puneeth rajkumar scheme 2023 benefits, process implementation, budget, main objective etc.
|Karnataka state government
|Type of scheme
|Free Health Camps
Appu Yojana implementation Budget 2023
Government of karnataka, announced this scheme in state budget on the name of Kannada actor Puneet Rajkumar who died due to cardiac arrest.
During the first phase, jayadeva Hospital will be the hub of the this project. The health department bill install automated external defibrillators (AED) not only hospitals but in public places like bus railway station malls and airports. This will allow people to make immediate primary treatment in emergency cases.
What are the benefits of Puneeth Rajkumar scheme?
- This scheme is helpful to detect early diseases like low/high blood pressure, cancer, heart diseases, kidney diseases etc.
- The camps will be organised in major hospitals.
- During the first phase, jayadeva hospital will be the hub of the project.
- These camps are very helpful in early identification of diseases specially in a rural areas.
- The health department will install automated external defibrillators (AED) not only in hospitals but public places like bus, railway station, malls, and airports.
- With the help of AEDs, pipal to provide immediate primary treatment in emergency cases.
Appu Yojana Disease List
- High Blood Pressure
- Low Blood Pressure
- Heart Diseases
- Kidney Related diseases
Karnataka Appu Yojana eligibility
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Karnataka state.
- All The Eligible candidates can visit the camps.
- There is no document required in order to get benefits of appu scheme.
How to check appu yojana AED health Issue?
- First of all you need to visit nearest free health camp.
- Then you will get all the information at camps.
- Now medical officer will prepare and connect of AED.
- After the check up of your whole wedding you will get a report.
- In this report you will get all the information about your health related issues.
I hope this information is helpful for you, in case have any query question then ask in the comment section.