Karnataka Anna Bhagya scheme 2023 Start date, application form, free rice distribution documents required, eligibility requirements, helpline number details.
In Karnataka state government has introduced Anna Bhagya scheme to provide free rice to BPL families. This scheme introduced by Karnataka state government in order to fulfill guarantee scheme card. Government to provide 10 kg of rice to below poverty line (BPL) card holders. If you want to know more about this game then you have to check out details like Karnataka Anna Bhagya scheme 2023 apply online, documents required, eligibility criteria’s, last date of application, helpline numbers and benefits.
Karnataka Anna Bhagya scheme 2023
This is a great initiative that, taken by Karnataka government to provide free rice to the BPL families. By implementing this irritative with a man objective to ensure welling of economically disadvantages group. This scheme also focus on providing food security to the poor families. Before going to submit your application your need to check all the details required like free rice distribution To The Eligible beneficiaries, objective, distribution starting date etc.
Anna Bhagya Scheme Apply Online
|Name of scheme||Anna Bhagya scheme|
|Announced by||congress party in Karnataka|
|Major objective||to provide food security to poor families|
|Benefits||Free 10 KG rice per person|
|Beneficiaries||karnataka state people|
|Mode of application||No Need|
|Starting date of distribution||1st July|
Karnataka Anna Bhagya scheme Major Benefits
Government introduce this is came in order to help BPL card holders, in result they will get 10 kg rice per person. The distribution of free rice in Karnataka through share price shops. The benefits of this scheme provider to eligible beneficiaries. Only eligible beneficiaries will receive free rice. Poor families are able to get free rice without any financial Warden on their head.
As we all know that there are many four families who are not able to earn their livelihood. This scheme specially designed for the resident of Karnataka state. In order to avail the benefits applicant needs to show their permanent residence proof.
Free rice distribution scheme in Karnataka
- Government had introduced this scheme for Karnataka state people.
- BPL (Below poverty line) card holders will get 10 kg rice.
- The distribution of this rise to fair price shop.
- Karnataka Anna Bhagya scheme is very helpful for our family to ensure food security.
- The Allocation of 10 kg rice per person per month to eligible family.
Karnataka Anna Bhagya scheme eligibility criteria
There are some eligibility requirements that you need to fulfill as listed below:
Karnataka Permanent resident
- Those people who are living in Karnataka, are Eligible Candidate to get the benefits of Anna Bhagya scheme.
BPL card holders
- This scheme is designed for BPL card holders (economically weaker section). In order to avail the benefits applicant needs to show valid BPL card.
- Applicant needs to show valid Aadhar card as a permanent resident proof.
There are some documents that required as listed below:
- Permanent residence proof
- Candidate needs to show valid proof of residence.
- Aadhar card
- The applicant should have valid Aadhar Card issued by government of India.
- BPL card or antyoday Anna card
If anyone who are interested to avail the benefits of this scheme then have to show BPL card or antyoday Anna card.
So these are some important eligibility requirements and documents that you have to show while getting benefits. This is very important you must check all the eligibility requirements.
Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme Apply Online
Government ensure that everyone avail the benefits of this scheme. The application process defined below:
- No Need to submit online application
- Yes, you heard it right, there is no need to submit your application.
- Government will provide benefits of this scheme to The Eligible candidates.
Anna Bhagya scheme via nearest ration shop
- If you are Eligible Candidate, then automatically you will get benefits of Anna Bhagya scheme.
- You have to visit your nearest ration shop.
- Then you need to show your identity proof and BPL card.
- After showing these documents, 10 kg rice per person provided to eligible beneficiary.
Anna Bhagya scheme starting date
- As per government notification this scheme will be starting from first July.
- From first July applicants will get 10 kg rice.
Major challenges to implement Karnataka Anna Bhagya scheme
- As per recent information government is struggling to secure rice supply to implement Anna Bhagya scheme.
- Recently Chief Minister Siddaramaiah Express concern to Procure required amount of rice for Anna Bhagya scheme.
Requirement of Rice for Anna Bhagya scheme
As per information Karnataka state required 2.28 lakh metric tons, but state have only manage to secure 1.5 lakh metric tons of rice. Recently Telangana and Andhra Pradesh declined Karnataka’s request for rice requirement due to insufficient stock. Even Congress ruled Chhattisgarh approached by Karnataka state offered or low quantity rice then required.
Requirements and available supplies for free rice distribution in Karnataka
In order to implement Anna Bhagya scheme in Karnataka, government required 4.45 lakh metric tons of rice to distribution kg for BPL card holders. International food security act state can avail 2.17 lakh metric tons from central government. However to fulfill the promise of providing additional 5 kg rice as previously offered to Priority household. Karnataka required at least 2.28 lakh metric tonns of rice.
Conclusion: This scheme introduced by government in order to provide free rest distribution. And scheme is applicable for BPL card holders. Under this scheme 5 kg rice will be given by State Government and additional 5 kg will be provided by State under food security act by central government. Every family member will get free of cost 10 kg rice per month per head. As per government will be implementing this scheme from 1st July.
FAQs at Anna Bhagya Scheme Apply Online
How to apply online for Anna Bhagya scheme?
There is no need to submit application for this scheme, eligible candidates will get benefits at fair price shops.
Where can I avail free rice in karnataka?
From share price shop you will get 10 kg rice per head.
Who are eligible for anna bhagya yojana?
The benefits, every month to each member of a family below the poverty line (AAY) cardholders.
What is anna bhagya scheme official website?
anna bhagya scheme official website is https://ahara.kar.nic.in/.