VAT Karasamadhana Scheme 2024 Last date for payment, Notification download PDF, Online application form, eligibility requirements, documents list, etc.
The government of Karnataka has introduced the VAT Karasamadhana Scheme 2024 online application, the last date for payment. Karnataka Karasamadhana Yojana was introduced to give relief to the dealers registered under different Karnataka commercial taxes. The name itself karasamadhana gifts all the meanings of this is came. karasamadhana word breakup kara means Tax and samadhana means relief. In this article paper video online formation about Karasamadhana 2024 last date for payment.
As we all know, the Karnataka state government has introduced many welfare schemes for the state people. Karasamadhana in Karnataka was introduced to provide benefits to the dealers. A dealer who is already registered can pay their taxes and get relief under the Karasamadhana yojana.
VAT Karasamadhana Scheme 2024
Chief Minister has announced the Kara Samadhan scheme for the settlement of pre-GST disputes. If you are excited available of this, then you need to check all the required information about the Karasamadhana Scheme 2023 last date for payment.
Recent information The Karnataka state government has extended the last date for Karasamadhana. The dealers who are waiting to get registered to pay their all taxes. So the government has extended the last date, in order to confirm all this information you need to check on the official website.
Under the Scheme, those who pay the principal amount in respect of arrack/ toddy rentals or, other excise dues on or before 02.01. 2024 will be given relief in respect of interest and penal interest dues. Therefore, it is felt necessary to lay down the procedure for dealing with such cases under this Scheme.
Karasamadhana scheme 2024 notification
|Name of scheme
|VAT Karasamadhana yojana
|state Government of Karnataka
|giving relief to the dealer registered under different Karnataka commercial taxes
|Mode of application
Karasamadhana Scheme 2024 Last date for payment
Karasamadhana Scheme 2023 Last date for payment, as this scheme offers a waiver of 100% of arrears penalty and interest payable to those, who make full payment of arrears of tax on or before December 31, 2023.
Eligibility criteria Karasamadhana Karnataka
Before submitting your application, check out all the details about the eligibility criteria and documents required.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the scheme and can fill out the application via online mode.
- This scheme is introduced to provide relief to the dealers registered under different Karnataka commercial taxes.
- Under GST any type of personality is not considered as an Eligible Candidate under section 10A.
- The candidate needs to submit all the required documents.
- The state government provides tax relief to Eligible candidates.
- Applications can be submitted on our before the last date.
How to apply for the Karasamadhana Scheme Karnataka
Follow below mentioned easy steps:
- First of all, go to the official website.
- On the home page, you need to select the application form for VAT Karasamadhana Scheme 2023.
- In the next section, the application form is displayed on your screen.
- You need to enter all the required information like name mobile number address etc.
- Complete your application by verifying your OTP with your mobile number.
- After that click on the link provided on the same page.
- After that select assessment or reassessment button.
- Provide all the information.
- Then complete your application form.
How to check for Karasamadhana Scheme 2024 Last date for payment
If you want to view your payment details then you need to follow below mentioned steps.
- First of all, go to the official website.
- The direct link is provided below.
- You need to select the payment details option.
- New page display on your screen.
- You need to enter the registration number.
- Then enter the assessment year.
- In the next section enter the assessment order date.
- Click on get payment detail option.
- This way your details will be available on your screen
Who launched VAT Karasamadhana Scheme?
VAT Karasamadhana launched by Karnataka state government.
Where Can I get the Karasamadhana 2024 notification PDF download?
Karasamadhana 2024 notification PDF download is available on the official website.
What is Karasamadhana 2024 Last date for payment?
VAT Karasamadhana yojana 2023 Last date for payment offers a waiver of 100% of arrears of penalty and interest payable to those who make full payment of arrears of tax on or before December 31, 2024
Hope you like it, do not forget to share.