VAT Karasamadhana Scheme 2023 Last date for payment, Notification dowload PDF, Online application form, eligibility requirements, documents list etc.
Government of Karnataka has introduced VAT Karasamadhana Scheme 2023 online apply, last date for payment. Karnataka karasamadhana yojana introduced for giving relief to the dealer registered under different Karnataka commercial taxes. The name itself karasamadhana gifts all the meanings of this is came. karasamadhana word breakup kara means Tax and samadhana means relief. In this article paper video online formation about Karasamadhana 2023 last date for payment.
As we all know that, karnataka state government has introduce many welfare schemes for the state people. Karasamadhana in Karnataka introduced to provide benefits to the dealers. A dealers who are already registered can pay their taxes and get relief under Karasamadhana yojana.
VAT Karasamadhana Scheme 2023
Chief Minister has announced kara Samadhan scheme for settlement of pre GST disputes. If you are excited available of this came then you need to check all the required information about Karasamadhana Scheme 2023 last date for payment.
Recent information Karnataka state government has extended the last date for Karasamadhana. The dealers who are waiting to get registered to pay their all taxes. So government has extended the last date, in order to confirm all these information you need to check on official website.
Karasamadhana scheme 2023 notification
|Name of scheme||VAT Karasamadhana yojana|
|Launched by||state Government of Karnataka|
|Major benefits||giving relief to the dealer registered under different Karnataka commercial taxes|
|Mode of application||Online|
Karasamadhana Scheme 2023 Last date for payment
Karasamadhana Scheme 2023 Last date for payment, as this scheme offers a waiver of 100% of arrears penalty and interest payable to those, who make full payment of arrears of tax on or before December 31, 2023.
Eligibility criteria Karasamadhana Karnataka
Before submitting your application, check out all the details about eligibility criteria and documents required.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the scheme can fill the application via online mode.
- This is came introduced to provide giving relief to the dealer registered under different Karnataka commercial taxes.
- Under GST any type of personality not considered as a Eligible Candidate under section 10A.
- Candidate needs to submit all the required documents.
- State government providing tax relief to the Eligible candidates.
- Applications can be submitted on our before the last date.
How to apply for Karasamadhana Scheme karnataka
Follow below mentioned easy steps:
- First of all go to the official website.
- On the home page you need to select application form for VAT Karasamadhana Scheme 2023.
- In the next section, application form displayed on your screen.
- You need to enter all the required information like name mobile number address etc.
- Complete your application by verifying your OTP with mobile number.
- After that click on the link provided on the same page.
- After that select assessment or reassessment button.
- Provide all the information.
- Then complete your application form.
How to check for Karasamadhana Scheme 2023 Last date for payment
If you wants to view your payment details then you need to follow below mentioned steps.
- First of all go to the official website.
- Direct link provided below.
- You need to select payment details option.
- New page display on your screen.
- You need to enter registration number.
- Then enter assessment year.
- In the next section enter assessment order date.
- And click on get payment detail option.
- This way your details will be available on your screen
Who launched VAT Karasamadhana Scheme?
VAT Karasamadhana launched by karnataka state government.
Where Can I get Karasamadhana 2023 notification PDF download?
Karasamadhana 2023 notification PDF download is available at official website.
What is Karasamadhana 2023 Last date for payment?
VAT Karasamadhana yojana 2023 Last date for payment offers a waiver of 100% of arrears of penalty and interest payable to those who make full payment of arrears of tax on or before December 31, 2023
Hope you like it, do not forgot to share.