Inter caste marriage 2.5 lakhs How to apply, Inter caste marriage 2.5 lakhs How to apply online,
Central government has announced inter caste marriage scheme. Dr. B.R ambedkar scheme for social integration in through inter caste marriage. Under this scheme, applicant will get rs 2.5 lakh to Marry dalit inter cast marriage. This announcement made by Ministry Of Social justice and empowerment central government of India. Interested and eligible applicants are able to submit their application and given format. In this article we provide us some information that help to get benefits of Inter caste marriage 2.5 lakhs How to apply online.
Central government has made revision in previous Dr. B.R ambedkar scheme for social integration through inter cast marriage. Now government will provide rs 2.5 lakh to the couple in which either Pride or bridegroom is Dalit. Government has also removed the income criteria of 5 lakh per annum. This is a great step that taken by narendra Modi government to promote inter caste marriage.
As we all know that, there are many interested candidates, who are excited to get simple procedure for Inter caste marriage 2.5 lakhs How to apply.
Inter caste marriage 2.5 lakhs How to apply
The benefits of inter caste marriage came provided to the applicant in which either bride or bride groom is Dalit. If you complete all the requirements then you will get rs 2.5 lakh. There is no income criteria, before submitting your application you can check all the required new guidelines.
|Name of scheme||inter caste marriage scheme|
|Also known as||Dr. B.R ambedkar scheme for social integration|
|Launched by||PM narendra Modi|
|Financial assistance||Rs 2.5 lakh|
|Income criteria||as per new guidelines there is no income criteria|
|Department||ministry Of Social justice and empowerment|
|Mode of application||Online|
Inter caste marriage scheme 2023
- The revision in social integration scheme is going to attract more applications in inter card marriage.
- As per previous guidelines there is a income criteria for 5 lakh per annum.
- But now government has removed income criteria of 5 lakh.
- Benefits provider to the couple in which either bride or bridegroom is Dalit.
- This this is helpful to tackle low response and approval rate.
- Also government is going to spread awareness about inter caste marriage scheme.
Eligibility criteria For inter caste marriage scheme
There are some eligibility criteria that you need to check as listed below.
- Benefits of inter caste marriage came provided to the couple in which either bride or bridegroom is Dalit.
- There is no income criteria.
- Applicant can submit their application through online and offline mode.
- There are some documents that required.
- Important documents like marriage certificate.
- Aadhar card is also required for the both bride and bridegroom.
- The marriage is registered under Hindu Marriage Act.
- And the couple should submit the proposal within 1 year.
- Every couple in which anyone of bride or bridegroom is dalit, they will receive 2.5 lakh.
- Candidate needs to submit the documents like Aadhar Card and joint bank account.
Inter caste marriage 2.5 lakhs How to apply online
There are some simple steps that you need to follow in order to submit your applications online.
- First of all go to the official website.
- On the home page you need to select “Inter caste marriage 2.5 lakhs How to apply online”.
- New page displayed on your screen.
- In the next section enter all the required information.
- Attach all the required documents.
- At last Summit your application.
- Your application will be verified by the concern department.
- After that applicant will get the amount directly transfer to the bank account.
Inter caste marriage 2.5 lakhs application status
- Go to the official website.
- On the homepage you need to get application status option.
- In the next section, enter your application ID number.
- Click on get status option.
- Now you will get your application status.
I hope this information is helpful for you, for more details to in touch with the sun get latest updates.