Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Apply Online, Exam date and Merit List: Gujarat state government has introduced gyan sadhana scheme. This scheme introduced by Gujarat State Government education department. Gyan sadhana scholarship scheme program for the students of class 9th to 12th belonging to financial week families. Interested and religible candidates can submit their application in the given format. This article provide you all the information about than Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Apply Online, application form, eligibility criteria’s and document required.
We all know that, Gujarat state government has introduced many welfare schemes. Education Department of Gujarat has introduced scholarship schemes for the students and eligible beneficiaries. These scholarship schemes are launched for the students, so they can study further without any interruption.
Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Apply Online
This is a newly launched scholarship program for the students of 9th to 12th belonging to financial weak families. As per information around 25000 students will receive the scholarship in a new academic year.
As we all know that, there are many poor families who are not able to afford the expense of their children. For economically weaker families government has introduced than sadhana yojana. The students of 9th and 10th will receive an annual scholarship of 20000 rupees. While students in class 11th and 12th will receive 25000 per year. Before going to submit your application, check all the eligibility requirements.
|Topic Name||Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Gujarat State Students of Class 9th to 12th|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Official website||Provided Below|
There are many students who belongs to poor families. Now can complete their higher education without any interruption. This Scholarship scheme for financial week families. Check out below mention eligibility criteria.
Gyan Sadhana Scholarship scheme Eligibility requirements
- Applicant must be permanent president of Gujarat state.
- Candidate must be a student.
- The student belongs to financial big family.
- For student studying in class 9th and 10th will receive an annual scholarship of 20000 rupees.
- Student studying in class 11th and 12th bile receive 25000 per year.
- The annual household income should not exceed 1.2 Lakh rupees for rural applicants.
- Annual household income for urban students is 1.5 Lakh.
- Student must take competitive exam.
- Selection of the students on the basis of merit list.
There are some documents that required as listed below.
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Passport size photograph
- Income certificate
- Age proof
- Bank account details
How to apply for Gyan Sadhana scheme application form?
There are some simple steps that you need to follow.
- First of all go to the official website.
- On the home page applicant needs to select Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Apply Online.
- New page display honour screen.
- Applicants needs to enter all the required details.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- In the next section applicant needs to submit their application.
The Gujarat Gyan Sadhana Scholarship scheme 2023 first exam will take place on June 11. And online registration for the free exam is open from 11 to 26th May. The student who have cleared or appeared 8th class exam are eligible to apply online.
Who launched Gyan Sadhana Scholarship yojana?
Gyan Sadhana Scholarship introduced by Gujarat state government, education department.
What are benefits of Gyan Sadhana Scholarship?
complete details provided above.
|Starting Date of application||Already Started|
|Exam Date||11th June|
|Official website||Apply Online|
Thanks for reading, do share with your friends and family.