Swahid dayal das panika scheme beneficiary list, www.ttwmis.com paid list, Assam government has introduced Swahid dayal das panika scheme beneficiary list at ttwd.assam.gov.in. This government scheme introduced by government for tea tribes in Assam. If you are excited to avail the benefits of swahid dayal das panika scheme 2023 then you need to check all the required information with www.ttwmis.com paid list.
We all know that Assam state government introduce many benefits schemes for the assam people. These welfare schemes introduced with a main objective to provide financial assistance to the needy people. If you belongs to the tribes in Assam and looking to get Dayal Das Panika paid list. Then in this article we help you to get the same in easiest steps.
For the smooth implementation of assam Dayal Das Panika scheme. Government has in launched or dedicated portal where beneficiaries are able to avail online services. The new list of beneficiaries approved by tribe Welfare Department and Government of Assam. You can check assam swahid dayal das panika 2023 list.
Dayal Das Panika scheme beneficiary list
Government of Assam providing many benefits to the eligible beneficiaries. Financial assistance provided to the beneficiaries help them a lot to improve their lives. There are many youth in Assam who looking to get some help from government in order to start there business and education purpose. Assam government provide financial help of 15000 to 25000 for tea tribes beneficiaries.
|Name of scheme||Swahid dayal das panika scheme|
|Launched||assam state government|
|Department||tea tribes welfare department|
|Main objective||to provide financial assistance|
|Starting date of application||already started|
|Last date of application||Mode of application|
Giving the more information about Swahid Dayal Das Panika list 2023 assam government has been launched this scholarship scheme for the students of Assam the main motor to launch the scheme for Self employment.This scheme will provide single-time financial assistance Rs 15000 to 20000/- to the youth of tribes dealing with the tea business. Government of Assam said that the Assam government will provide Pucca house for workers of Assam Tea Corporation Gardens, The cost ₹ 13 lakh per house. if you Want to take benefit the scheme Read this whole article Craefully.
Eligibility criteria for tea tribes scholarship
- The candidate must belongs to Assam state.
- Applicants must be permanent residence of Assam.
- Eligible beneficiaries are able to avail financial help of 15000 to 25000 rupees.
- Candidate should belongs to tea tribes community.
- The age of applicant between 22 years to 40 years.
- The annual income of family should not exceed 2.5 lakhs.
- Aadhar card
- Permanent residence proof
- Valid caste certificate
- Income proof
- Ration card
- Mobile number
- Educational documents
- Bank account details
How to apply for dayal das panika scheme 2023
- After the official announcement made by tea tribes welfare department.
- The applicants are able to submit their application in given format.
- You need to submit all Sporting documents along with application form.
- Make sure your all the required details and documents submitted successfully.
- In the next section you have to wait for beneficiaries approval.
SSA Assam Shiksha Setu portal login
How to check dayal das panika scheme beneficiary list 2023
The procedure is very simple you just need to follow below mentioned steps.
- First of all go to the official website.
- On the home page you need to select swahid dayal das panika scheme beneficiary list.
- Click on the same link.
- Now new page display on your screen.
- dayal das panika new list of beneficiaries displayed on your screen.
Dayal Das Panika paid list is available at official website, and you can access the same by following simple steps.
The following eligibility requirements as listed below:
candidate must belongs to Assam state.
Applicants must be permanent residence of Assam.
Eligible beneficiaries are able to avail financial help of 15000 to 25000 rupees.
Candidate should belongs to tea tribes community.
The age of applicant between 22 years to 40 years.
The annual income of family should not exceed 2.5 lakhs.
Official website – Get Here
Thanks for reading for more details you need to stay in touch with us and get latest updates.