Know more about Chennai Metro Whatsapp Ticket Booking Number: Complete procedure how to book chennai Metro rail tickets on WhatsApp. Recently Chennai Metro rail Limited (CMRL) has launched whatsApp ticket booking number so you can complete ticket booking with WhatsApp chatbot based QR ticketing service. How to send yours can book react tickets with WhatsApp number provided by Chennai Metro. In this article bhi provide your simple procedure which allows you to complete Chennai Metro rail ticket booking on WhatsApp. You just need to read out this article till the end and grab all information.
Chennai Metro Rail has launched new experience and convenience for the passengers to book that tickets through WhatsApp ticketing service. With this feature there are some limitations like ticket cancellation is not possible. And the name of station appears in alphabetical order and user cannot scroll up and down. So these are some limitations that you can face while using chennai metro whatsapp ticket booking.
Chennai Metro WhatsApp Tickets Booking
We all know that, chennai Metro rail Limited had provide many online services to the passengers. With you feature to book tickets on WhatsApp the passengers are able to book rail tickets easily. There are many other features which are helpful for the passengers.
|Chennai metro whatsapp ticket booking number
|chennai Metro Rail limited
|ticket booking on WhatsApp
|WhatsApp booking number
How to book Chennai Metro rail ticket on WhatsApp number?
If you wants to complete Chennai metro whatsapp ticket booking then you must know about WhatsApp number.
- You just need to open the WhatsApp.
- Send Hi to +918300086000.
- You can ask that were code for the metro station.
- This will the redirect you to whatsApp message box.
- After sending Hi message, you will get welcome message from Chennai Metro.
- Then you need to select language like Tamil and English.
- Now you need to click on book your ticket option.
- After that you need to choose origin and destination stations.
- The list of stations appear in alphabetical order.
- Then select your origin station.
- Now you need to select number of tickets you want to book.
- At present you come maximum book six tickets.
- Confirm your journey detail and proceed to pay.
- You need to choose route to your several list for quick booking in future.
- You can select upi payment, credit or debit cards.
- In the next section you will get a confirmation message for your ticket booking.
- Now you will get QR ticket.
chennai metro whatsapp tickets booking Other features:
There are many features that helpful for the passengers like:
- The chat what allow user to check journey fair.
- This will also helpful to update your profile and change the language.
- As per chat response user can book tickets between 4 AM to 11:30 PM.
- Chat boat also display a list of do’s and Don’ts.
- The helpline offers information on cmrl business hours internment conditions.
How to use QR ticket in chennai Metro?
This is most of this question that asked related to chennai Metro QR ticket. Complete procedure describe above, you have to follow the steps and complete your ticket booking. We all know that there are many passengers who are currently using chennai Metro QR ticket option to get your tickets easily. This feature is also helpful to complete your payment online and get tickets confirmed.
How much for chennai Metro daily pass?
CMRL provide daily, monthly pass facility for the passengers. And in order to get these passes you have to pay as per monthly or daily charges. Check complete details provided below:
- If you want to get your tourist card you can get this card for one day to 30 days.
- You have to pay 100 rupees plus refundable deposit of Rs 50.
- Refundable deposit of Rs 50 will be back after cylinder of card.
- If you want to get tourist card for 30 days then this will cost you 2500 rupees + refundable deposit.
- There are some features like unlimited rides and can be purchased on all days.
- One day tourist visa is gadded for one day.
- 30 days tourist visa is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase.
How to use Chennai Metro QR code ticket?
You have to open your phone then scan QR Code Reader. This can be completed by opening your camera. After that just find the camera on the 12th board on the event ticket you want to scan. Then a paper ticket bill appear on your screen this is an e ticket you can show and download.
What is Chennai metro whatsapp ticket booking number?
Chennai metro whatsapp ticket booking number is +918300086000. You need to check all simple procedure to complete your ticket booking for WhatsApp number.
Can I get Chennai Metro rail ticket on WhatsApp?
Yes Chennai Metro rail tickets are available on WhatsApp.
Official website – Get Here
I hope this information is helpful for you, to get more details to in touch with us and get latest updates.