State government has announced to recruit students under assam jaldoot scheme bharti 2023. As per information government has launched mbcs water scheme and going to recruit students after getting trained. Under this programme more than 2 lakh students will be trained and become jal doots through more than 7000 Jalshala across the Assam. In this article we provide you all the information about eligibility criteria, document required, application starting date, number of vacancies and last date of application.
In Asam state this is a good news for all those who wants to get jobs in water supply department. Government is going to recruit candidates on the post of jal doots in jal shala’s across the state. Government is going to train more than 2 lakhs students and recruitment in jalsala’s cross the state.
Assam Jaldoot Scheme Bharti 2023
Assam minister officially launched first jal shala under jal doot scheme. The jaldoot program launched with a man objective to act as community level voluntary system that carries out functionality and impact assessment of water supply schemes and sentize the community on its sustainability.
|Topic Name||jaldoot scheme bharti|
|Number of vacancies||More than 2 Lakh|
|Opening for||Assam State People|
|Recruitment in||Jal Shala’s|
|Department||Water Supply Department|
|Starting Date of application||To be announced Soon|
|Last date of application||To be announced Soon|
|Mode of application||Online/Offline|
Who are eligible for assam jaldoot scheme?
There are many candidates who are excited to get information about eligibility criteria and recruitment starting date. Government is going to open jal shala’s across the state. And in these jal shala’s candidates are recruited on the post of jal doots. So if you are Eligible Candidate then you get a chance to participate in this recruitment.
The main objective to start jaldoot program to create network of dedicated volunteers among students of class VIII-XII. And these volunteers will be called as Jal doots. These Jal dudh act as catalyst for change within their communities. This programme also encourage students to work for community development and help build in them leadership quality.
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Assam state.
- Candidate selected as a Jal Doots.
- Training will be provided for the students and act as jal doots in jal shala’s across the state.
- The students of class VII to XII can participate in this volunteer programme.
Document required for assam jal doot recruitment:
There are some documents that might be required:
- Aadhar card
- Identity proof
- Student identity card
- Mobile number
- Education qualification marksheets
- Permanent residence proof
- Ration card
Starting date of application
- In Aasam state government will open jalshala’s to provide training volunteers as jaldoots.
- As there is no such information about starting rate of application.
- Government is going to select candidate as a volunteer for this scheme.
- More than 2 lakh students will be trained as jal doots.
- These jal doots will be trained for more than 7000 jal shala’ across the state.
How to apply for assam jaldoot scheme bharti 2023 online application?
After the official announcement of recruitment applicants are able to submit their application in given format. Follow the below mentioned simple procedure as listed below:
- First of all go to the official website.
- On the homepage, select assam jaldoot scheme bharti apply online.
- New page displayed on your screen.
- In the next section applicant needs to enter all the required information.
- Complete your application.
- Before that you must need to upload your documents.
- At last submit your application.
I hope this information is helpful for you, for more details stay in touch with us and get latest updates.