amaranth yatra registration, amaranth yatra registration fees, amarnath yatra registration 2023,Amarnath Yatra 2023 Medical Hospital List, Amarnath Yatra 2023 Medical Form,
The amaranth yatra 2023 has started online. If you want to apply for Amarnath Yatra registration then check all the online registration process, registration fees and route details. The registration for amarnath Yatra has already started. We all know that Amarnath Yatra is a 62 day long Yatra to Holy Shrine. The yatra starting from July 1st and will culminate on August 31st. Hindi article be help you to get all information about Amarnath Yatra registration eligibility criteria and document required.
Amarnath Yatra 2023 would commence for both the routes: the Pahalgam track in the Anantnag district and Baltal in the Ganderbal district. For both the routes registration have been already started through online and offline mode. There are some eligibility criteria and guidelines announced by administration. You need to check all this payment conditions and guidelines carefully.
Amaranth Yatra Registration Online 2023
We all know that Amarnath Yatra is a one of most awaited journey organized in the month of July to August. Every year there are many who started their preparations for spiritual Amarnath Yatra to find enlightment prosperity, and blessings of Lord Shiva.
Amarnath Yatra helicopter routes
Those who are not able to cover Amarnath Yatra on foot can also opt for Amarnath helicopter service. Amarnath helicopter service is provided by tourism of India from Amarnath to Baltal and Pahalgam helipad.
Baltal – Panchtarni – Baltal route (2 km trek to Holy Cave from Panchtarni)
Pahalgam – Panchtarni – Pahalgam route (6 km trek to Holy Cave from Panchtarni)
Amaranth Yatra 2023 Route Details
There are two routes for Amarnath Yatra, one is longer and other is shorter. You can choose the route to amarnath Temple as per your convenience and difficulty level. Today we will discuss about complete details amarnath Yatra routes.
If you discuss about how to reach Amarnath then starting from Delhi Amarnath is located 971 km away. You can cover this distance by road. The nearest railway station is located in Jammu which is approx. by 580 km away. And from Jammu Amarnath is around 176 km. Has been mentioned about Their are two routes for amarnath yatra.
- Baltal To Amarnath Route
Route Map: Baltal – Domali – Barari – Sangam – Amarnath Cave
Amarnath Baltal route starting from Baltal to Domali. And this distance is 2 kilometre. After that there is another 6 kilometre trek to Barai, and 4 km to sangam. This leaves only 2 kilometre to reach your final destination. This is a shorter route that takes only one to two days to complete a round trip.
This route is a difficult and considering weather conditions in mind before starting. Baltal To Amarnath Route is not recommended or elderly citizens.
2. Pahalgam to Amarnath Route
Route Map: Pahalgam – Chandanwadi – Pissu Top – Zoji Bal – Naga Koti – Sheshnag – Warbal – Mahagunas Top – Pabibal – Panchtarni – Sangam – Amarnath Cave
This route starting from Pahalgam to chandanwari. Distance from Pahalgam to Chandanwari is approx. 16 kms. From chandanwari 13 km trek to Sheshnag and then further 4.6 km trek to panchtami. From here
2 km walk to amarnath cave. And this distance from pahalgam to amarnath cave is around 38 to 48 kms. And this will take 3 to 5 days (one way) to complete.
Eligibility for amarnath Yatra registration
- Individuals of age between 13 to 70 can register.
- It is mandatory to get health certificate.
- Women with pregnancy of 6 weeks or more or not allowed.
Procedure for amaranth yatra registration online 2023
There are some simple steps that you need to follow in order to complete Amarnath Yatra 2023 registration online.
- First of all go to the official website of Shri Amarnath ji Shrine Board (jksasb.nic.in).
- On the homepage you need to select register option.
- This option is available under online services.
- Now you need to enter all the required information.
- Then upload the necessary documents.
- Verify your OTP with your register mobile number.
- Pay amarnath Yatra registration fees.
- Then download Yatra permit.
How to download Shri amarnathji Yatra mobile app?
In order Provide online facility to pilgrims or online registration you can also download SASB mobile app.
- First of all go to the play Store.
- Now you need to search Shri amarnathji Yatra.
- Results will appear on your screen.
- You need to install the app.
- Complete your registration.
- You can easily avail Yatra permit.
Amarnath Yatra 2023 Medical Hospital List
In order to get information about Amarnath Yatra 2023 Medical Hospital List, follow below mention simple procedure.
- First of all go to the official website.
- On the home page you will get state wise list of doctors/Institutions authorised to you compulsory help certificate for Shri Amarnath ji Yatra 2023.
- Now you will get all the information about state wise doctors list.
- You can download the complete PDF form as per your state wise.
- Then you can check complete list of Institutions or doctors.
amaranth yatra registration fees
Amaranth yatra registration can be completed with website. For Amarnath Yatra through Bank branches because Rs 120. For online registration registration fees is 220 rupees per pilgrim. Registration fee for NRI through PNB is 1520 rs.
Shri Amarnath ji Shrine Board bilaspur enable live telecast of morning and evening Aarti for devotees across the globe. Amarnath Yatra app has been made available on Google Play Store to get real time information about Yatra. On this application you are able to get many information about weather is available.
In order to ensure for group security to Amarnath Yatra Drone and mind group vehicles will be used.
Thanks for reading, we hope this information is helpful for you.