HS Scooty Merit List PDF 2024 | AHSEC Assam Gov In, Pragyan Bharti: The Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) released the first merit list for 2024. This is for admission to class 11th or 1st year at various educational institutes. The applications were accepted till last date. The merit list has been published on the DARPAN online portal. So there are many students who are excited for
Assam Higher Secondary Education Council has successfully implemented the Pragya Bharati School and the second phase of Pragya Bharti School will be started application are invited for interested candidate for Pragyan Bharti free Scooty scheme if you want to see your name in official website it is not article carefully because in this article we are giving information about Assam HS Scooty Merit List
HS Scooty Merit List 2024
The first merit list was out on date after the announcement by official department. The selected candidates will have to go through the subsequent admission procedure. In case you have been selected, you will also receive a confirmation of selection on your registered mobile number via SMS. However, you can also check out the merit list published on the online portal of DARPAN.
After the first round of admissions is completed, a second merit list will be published considering the vacancies of seats. So if your name has not come up on this list then do keep a check on the DARPAN portal for further notices regarding the merit lists. Read on further to know more about the HS Scooty Merit List PDF 2024 | AHSEC Assam Gov In, Pragyan Bharti.
AHSEC Assam Gov In Merit List
This merit list is for admission to various educational institutes for the HS 1st year or class 11 in Assam. It is based on the class 10th merit. Also, the merit list published recently on 29 June is for the academic session 2024-25. The official portal for AHSEC is www.ahsec.assam.gov.in and the official admission portal is www.darpan.ahseconline.in.
Assam Government has been started AHSEC scooty merit list 2024-25 today in this article we are giving the complete information about the scheme giving the more information about Assam students who gets first visit in hs 12th examination 2024. According to the Assam chief minister said that Assam girls student who passed highest secondary exam within first division Assam government will be get free Scooty under the Pragyan Bharati School today in this article we are giving the complete information about how to make online registration for the scheme
Schedule For Admission for the First Merit List
The merit list was published on date after the official announcement. Following it, the dates for the selection of institutes by the selected candidates were 29-30 dates. As we all know that, s government of Assam has announced distribution of scooters and Anundoram Borooah Award Scheme offering a cash reward of rs 15000 two students who have secured 75% and its above. This cash report provider to the students who have successfully cleared high school leaving certificate exam conducted by secondary board of Assam (SEBA).
Assam HS Scooty Merit List
In order to get the first merit list follow the given steps:
- First of all open the official DARPAN portal.
- Now look for the Merit List link on the site and click on it.
- This opens the first merit list on your screen.
- Go through the list to check if your name is on it.
- If your name is there, then kindly check the further steps to be followed for the admission procedure.
Overview Of HS Scooty Merit List
You ought to find the following information regarding a selected candidate on the merit list:
- Name of the selected candidate
- Registration No.
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Total marks
- Further admission guidelines
HS Scooty Merit List 2024 Download
Those who have got selected in the first merit list need to follow the steps stated below:
- You have got to select the institute of your choice for admission into the 1st year. This has to be done within the mentioned dates.
- Next, you will have to complete the admission process of that particular educational institution.
- In order to change the selected subject, one can specify it during the admission process and the educational institutions would have to keep updating the data on their portal.
- In the end, the institute will be expected to release the details of its vacancies after the first round of admission is completed. The second merit list would depend on this vacancy.